● Dishwasher: The heart and soul of Tria. Learn restaurant cleanliness, organizational efficiency, teamwork, and get a bird's eye view of a world-class kitchen.
● Pantry/Prep Cook: Work with fresh ingredients and state-of-the-art equipment, learn classic cooking techniques, maintain safety and quality standards and learn to anticipate high-volume, fine dining service needs.
● Cook: Execute classic cooking techniques and precise, from-scratch recipes for high-volume, high-touch services. Ensure impeccable quality and safety standards, and work collaboratively, passionately and patiently.
● Skilled Cook: Coordinate daily kitchen operations, supervise staff training, and ensure preparedness and successful execution through prep, set-up, service and clean-up.
● Server Assistant: Perform essential support functions for our team of servers and bartenders with attention-to-detail and enthusiasm. Learn organizational efficiency, teamwork, health and safety standards and restaurant awareness.
● Host: Ambassador of first impressions. Greet and seat guests with poise and patience. Learn reservation management, floor awareness and work directly with floor managers to help create memorable guest experiences.
● Bartender: Provide friendly, helpful and knowledgeable service that goes above and beyond for bar and restaurant guests. Expand wine, spirit and beer knowledge and experience, and create house cocktails.
● Server: Execute front-of-house duties including greeting, guiding and educating guests about menu options. Learn customer service, food and beverage preparation, steps of service, collaboration and efficiency.